Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Precious Tot. 56 cm / 22" tall Soft Sculptured life size 4 point jointed Baby Girl. Child Friendly Cloth Doll

This little one is just 56 cm / 22" tall . She is a perfect doll for a child 1.5+ y.old or an adult collector.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Doll is based on an early 1980's pattern called "Tiny Tot" designed by Connie Ellsworth. It was my favorite childhood doll! 
Original pattern called for synthetic doll-skin fabric and I don't work with synthetic. That's why I completely re-designed the vintage pattern so now it works for a stretchy cotton knit fabric:
I've re-draw doll's hands (they were way too short), ears, changed a body shape, made its head a bit smaller, and applied my personal sculpting technique. 

 I make 2-3 of these Dolls per year, so here is your last chance to own one!